Friday, September 9, 2011

TOMS


TOMS!!! I get so excited just thinking about how amazing these shoes are. Me and my little family are firm believers in these shoes. They are no doubt my go to shoes and they usually end up having holes in them before I buy a new pair (I definitely get my moneys worth). Have you heard about TOMS One for One Movement? If you haven't it is worth reading. Not only are these shoes fun, colorful, comfortable, stylish, etc. but buying them inspires me to think of others. You can even teach your kids an important lesson by making the purchase:)







Check out all of the fun styles and colors they have available in the Classic TOMS !! 
*Prices range from $29 for the tiny toms and $35 for the youth sizes. See websites for details.

These first few pairs are from Nordstrom


If you have heard anything about the colored 'Sparkles' TOMS, than you have probably heard that the material shreds and that it doesn't hold up well on the play ground. Well, that WAS true.... I went into Nordstrom and asked them about this problem and they told me that they have redone/are redoing all of the Sparkles TOMS to prevent this from happening. Genius!! 





These next few pairs are from the actual TOMS website.

I'm loving all of the cord and tweed TOMS! Very fun for the fall and winter season which are just right around the corner!



These are the Cordones which are a fun alternative to the Classic styles.
And these are the Botas which are great too!





Most of the Tiny TOMS and Youth sizes come in the same colors, but here are some of the Youth options which are not offered in the smaller sizes.

If your baby/kid doesn't have  TOMS, they need a pair!! I really hope that you are just as sold on them as I am:)

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment